To reserve your housing online please click the "Housing Reservations" button below. To make reservations by phone, please call 1-800-634-7711; please make sure you mention the WTSA Annual Meeting to receive the group rate. It is possible the block of rooms (or specific room types) set aside for the WTSA will fill before the published hotel cutoff date of Saturday, May 20, 2017; you are strongly encouraged to make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
The following group room rate (European plan—no meals included) is exclusive of appropriate lodging, city and state taxes (currently totaling approximately 9.63%), as fees, and assessments:
Additional Fees/Assessments to include:
The Daily Resort Service Charge Includes:
- Daily resort service charge of $22.00 will be applied to all guest rooms
- Housekeeping gratuity of $3.00 per room, per day, will be applied to all guest rooms
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access, up to 4 Mbps
- Local calls and toll-free calls, up to I-hour
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center
- All incoming faxes
- In-room evening bottled water and ice delivery
- In-room hot beverage program - Keurig system - Assorted coffee, tea and hot chocolate service
- Admission to nightly movie and select matinees in The Broadmoor Theater
- Art/History Tour, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday - 10:30 AM
- Tennis Round Robins, Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 4:30 PM
- One-hour use of Paddle Boats (in season)
- PressReader Application
- Arrival Gift
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Daily Group Fitness Classes
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Access to indoor/outdoor pools, whirlpools and lap pools
- Golf Clinic, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday - 3:00 PM
- Horticultural Tour, Wednesday & Friday - 2:00 PM (Seasonal)
- Resort and local activity shuttle service to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Center, The Broadmoor World Arena and Seven Falls
The Western Thoracic Surgical Association is offering special reduced room rates for Residents attending the 43rd Annual Meeting A reduced rate of $200 per night (exclusive of taxes and resort fee) will be available on a first-come first-served basis. If you would like to apply for this room rate please complete the application form. Reservations will be make on your behalf through the WTSA Administrative offices and cancellation policies will apply.
Transportation to The Broadmoor
Round-trip and one-way shuttle service between both Colorado Springs Airport and Denver International Airport can easily be arranged through The Broadmoor Transportation Department once you have finalized your flight plans. Please contact The Broadmoor Transportation Department at 719.362.3276 to arrange reservations or learn more about the airport shuttle services and other transportation options.
Hotel Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policies
- Each reservation must be accompanied by a deposit for the first night’s room and tax. Rooms cancelled five (5) business days or less from the intended arrival date will forfeit one (1) night's deposit. Individuals shall pay for any forfeited room nights due to late arrivals, no shows, or early check-outs.